At St Colman’s we believe that happy contented children will enjoy learning. We achieve this by ensuring that all
Staff are committed to meeting the needs of every child both pastorally and academically.
We meet the needs of all children by securing strong partnerships with Parents and the Community. This philosophy is our path towards excellence in education with outstanding examination results.
- a safe comfortable caring school in which to learn
- opportunities to challenge each pupil academically, physically, spiritually and emotionally
- skills to enable each pupil to develop inquiring minds, question and argue rationally
- opportunities to acquire qualities such as self-reliance, self-discipline and self-confidence
- that a happy contented pupil will enjoy learning
- that it is essential that our school meets the needs of pupils of all abilities and bring them on to examination success
- our pupils to value and respect St Colman’s school, its staff and students
- our pupils to promote the friendly caring ethos of St Colman’s
- parents to be supportive and committed to St Colman’s community to enable us to benefit all students